Preventive Family Nutrition Symposium (Keto Diet / Locarp)
Rozana Hotel / Al Khuwair Monday 7/2/2022
The lecturer / Eng. Anas bin Ahmed Al-Kamshky
- Certified International Trainer in Clinical Nutrition
- Owner of Alpha Academy
- Extensive experience in the field of diagnosing diseases in Chinese medicine for more than 10 years
- Partner in Alfa Centers
Alpha center for natural herbs and non-specialized medicine.
- -The first center in the Sultanate in treating diseases with nutrition
- -Academy for low-carbohydrate regimen courses
- -Treatments with traditional Chinese medicine (cupping, bee venom, Chinese needles)
- -Nutritional supplements and natural herbs.
- What is a preventive diet?
- What are the things that we should absolutely avoid in every home?
- What is a balanced diet?
- How can I create a therapeutic diet program?
- What is the appropriate food for children?
- What is the appropriate food for breastfeeding women and pregnant women?
- What is the appropriate food for patients with diabetes, pressure and obesity?
- How can we deal with obese children?
|4:30||4||Reception and recording|
|6:10||5:30||Rest / Maghrib prayer|
|7:00||6:40||Discussion and answering questions|